This is an application to exhibit visual art in the Jericho Arts Centre during the upcoming season (i.e. Sept 1 to Aug 31).
Applications will be accepted until all spaces are filled
Before applying, please be aware that we can accomodate:
- 2-dimensional art: six pieces, not exceeding 48”x 48”, and one or two smaller pieces approx. 18” wide.
- 3-dimensional art: displayed inside four cubed clear plexi-cases, 22″, 20″, 18″ & 16″ on metal stands
- Artists are expected to prepare all their work for hanging prior to the installation date
- Artists are expected to install and take down their own work. Move-in and move-out times are set in advance at the discretion of the JAC Technical Director and Curator, and artists are expected to do their best to accommodate their requirements.
- Your submission may be juried at the discretion of the JAC Visual Art Curator
- Only shortlisted artists will be contacted and scheduling of individual exhibits will be arranged between Artist and Curator.